COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test Kit(Oral)
COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test Kit (Oral )
Please read all the information in the leaflet before performing the test.
COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of N antigen from SARS-CoV-2 present in human saliva within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is for professional used only, as an aid to early diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patient.
The result of this test should not be the sole basis for the diagnosis; conﬁrmatory testing is required.
- Test device (individually packed in a foil pouch with desiccant).
- Instruction for use.
Materials required but not provided
The COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Test Device is designed for one-step test for COVID-19 antigen in human saliva..
Allow the test device to reach room temperature 15~30°C, and instruct the user not to eat, drink, smoke or chew tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to use the test.
- Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use the device as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
- Cough deeply twice before collecting the samples.
- Pull the blue cap off gently by holding the sides to expose the collection pad.
- Hold the top portion of the device and place the collection pad into the mouth.
- Rub the collection pad against the cheek and tongue gently in a circular motion about 10 times. And then place the collection pad in the mouth for about 1~2 minutes until the C line show up in the C region.
- Remove the device from mouth as soon as the C line appears at the C rigion.
- Place the cap onto the device, lay it on a flat surface.
- Read results at 10~15minutes after removing device from mouth. Do not read results after 20 minutes.