Rotavirus Rapid Tests
Group A Rotavirus Antigen Rapid Test Kit
Catalog No.: BG301C BG301S
Bioneovan Group A Rotavirus Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro immunoassay for the qualitative determination of the detection of Group A Rotavirus in human faecal specimens in one step. It is for diagnosis of early infection and epidemic survey. The kit is intended only for an initial screening test and reactive samples should be confirmed by a supplemental assay such as commercial anzyme immunoassay (ELISA) or RT-PCR.
25x1 tests (strip), 20x1 tests (Cassette)
Group A Rotavirus test Cassette /strip
Each cassette/strip contains a test strip with Goat polyclonal anti-rotavirus antibodies on the test region of the membrane and colored mouse monoclonal anti-rotavirus antibodies-gold conjugate pad.
1. Bring Membrane Plate and samples to room temperature (20-30°C) before use (approximately 30 minutes).
2. Remove the test cassette/strip from the sealed foil pouch and place the plate on flat desk.
3. Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature (8～30℃).
4.1 Group A Rotavirus test strip
1) Add 500μl sample diluents into the test tube.
2) Add proper specimens (S:5 mm in diameter, L: 50μl) into the tube to make the concentration of the solution up to 5%～10% and mix thoroughly.
3) Deliver 100μl (2～3drops ) of diluted stool sample to the sample pad of the test strip.
4.2 Group A Rotavirus test cassette
1) To take a portion of feces (about 100mg), insert the sterile swab into a stool sample that presents the most secretion under visual inspection.
2) Open the sample collection tube and then insert the swab into the sample collection tube containing assay diluents.
3) Swirl the swab at least 10 times until the samples has been dissolved into the assay diluents and discard the swab while squeezing the swab against the wall of tube, replace the cap.
4) Deliver 100μl (2～3drops ) of diluted stool sample to the sample well of the test card.
5. Read the result in 5～10 minutes. A strong positive sample may show result earlier.
Note: Results after 15 minutes may not be accurate.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive Two pink lines appear in both C and T position
Negative Only one pink line appear in C position
Invalid: The control line next to the test line does not become visible within 10 minutes after the addition of the sample.