AFP Rapid Tests
AFP Rapid test cassette
Catalog No.: BGW1102C
Rapid AFP Test is an immunochromatography based one step in vitro test. It is designed for the rapid qualitative determination of AFP in serum or plasma specimens to aid in the diagnosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma or fetal open neural tube defects.
1. Bring all materials and specimens to room temperature.
2. Remove test from the sealed foil pouch.
3. Place the test kit on a flat dry sripurface.
4. Using the provided plastic dropper, dispense 30μl of serum sample (1 drops)and 1 drop of solution to the sample well of the test card. Start timing.
5. Read result at 10 minutes after adding the sample.
Note: Results after 20 minutes may not be accurate.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive:If two colored bands are visible within 10 minutes, the test result is positive and valid.
Negative:If test area has no color band and the control area displays a colored band, the result is negative and valid.
Invalid result:The test result is invalid if a colored band does not form in the control region. The sample must be re-tested, using a new test device.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (4 to 30℃) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.