- Product description
REF: DS167705 96 tests
The Folate ELISA kit is an enzymeimmunoassay intended for the quantitative determination of Folate in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
Folate, distinct forms of which are known as folic acid, folacin, and vitamin B9,(1) is one of the B vitamins.(2)The recommended daily intake of folate in the US is 400 micrograms from foods or dietary supplements.(3) Folate in the form of folic acid is used to treat anemia caused by folic acid deficiency.(2) Folic acid is also used as a supplement by women during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects (NTD) in the baby.(2,4)Low levels in early pregnancy are believed to be the cause of more than half of babies born with neural tube defects.(5) More than 50 countries use fortification of certain foods with folic acid as a measure to decrease the rate of NTDs in the population.(6,7) Long term supplementation is also associated with small reductions in the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease.
(8) It may be taken by mouth or by injection.(2)
• Coated Microplate, 96 wells microplate coated with streptavidin.
• Calibrators, 6 vials, 1.0 mL each, ready to use; Concentrations: 0(A), 1.0(B), 2.5(C), 5.0(D), 10(E) and 25(F) ng/mL.
• Folate Enzyme Reagent: 1 vial, 6.0 mL. Contains Folate (Analog)-horseradish peroxides (HRP) conjugate in a protein-stabilizing matrix with dye.
• Folate Biotin Reagent: 1 vial, 6.0 mL. Contains biotinylated purified folate binding protein conjugate in buffer, dye and preservative.
• Releasing Agent: 1 vial, 12 mL. Contains a strong base (sodium hydroxide) and potassium cyanide.
• Stabilizing Agent: 1 vial, 6 mL. Contains tris (2-carboxyethyl) phosphine (TCEP) solution.
• Neutralizing Buffer: 1 vial, 10 mL. Contains buffer with dye that reduces the pH of sample extraction.
• TMB Substrate, 1 vial, 11 mL, ready to use, (tetramethylbenzidine) TMB.
• Stop Solution, 1 vial, 6.0 ml of 1 mol/L sulfuric acid.
• Wash Solution Concentrate, 1 vial, 30 mL (20X concentrated), PBS-Tween wash solution.
• IFU, 1 copy
• Plate Lid, 1 piece
• Sealed Bag, 1 piece
Materials required (but not provided)
• Microplate reader with 450nm and 620nm wavelength absorbent capability.
• Microplate washer.
• Plate shaker.
• Micropipettes and multichannel micropipettes delivering 50μl with a precision of better than 1.5%.
• Absorbent paper.
• Distilled water
HBsAg Elisa KitHBsAg Elisa Kit0.00
HBsAb Elisa KitHBsAb Elisa Kit0.00
HBeAg Elisa KitHBeAg Elisa Kit0.00
HBeAb Elisa KitHBeAb Elisa Kit0.00
HBcAb Elisa KitHBcAb Elisa Kit0.00
HBc-IgM Elisa KitHBc-IgM Elisa Kit0.00
HCV Elisa KitHCV Elisa Kit0.00
HAV IgM Elisa KitHAV IgM Elisa Kit0.00
HAV IgG Elisa KitHAV IgG Elisa Kit0.00
HEV IgG Elisa KitHEV IgG Elisa Kit0.00
anti-HIV 1&2 Elisa Kit
HEV IgM Elisa KitHEV IgM Elisa Kit0.00
HIV Ab and AGHIV Ab and AG0.00
syphilis Elisa Kitsyphilis Elisa Kit0.00
TB-IGRA Elisa KitTB-IGRA Elisa Kit0.00